Pages

Monday 15 November 2021

                                       Hey bloggers!!:)

For the last 3 weeks we have been making animations about kindness and why we should be kind online,with our Cybersmart teacher Miss Taylor. To start off with we played a game called Interland that is about kindness as well. It is kind of like what I made. You should always be kind online because if you send a unkind message to someone they will be really sad. Or if you are at school and you aren't kind on it you will lose you devise for a week and will have to do everything on paper. That is why you should alway be kind online. Bye!! From Zara





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Zara
    Great Blog post I love it, Your animation is great and it looks epic.I really like how you made a slide about kindness but also made a animation about it too, Well done it looks great. Maybe next time you could tell us a little big more infomation about the blue and yellow people in your animation but otherwise its great.
    Bye
    - Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.