Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

South pacific drums

                               Hi Bloggers!!

Today I am going to tell you about South pacific drums. A south pacific drum is a drum that makes a really  loud bang noise that can be heard over all the pacific islands. The South pacific drum is used for births,funerals,or deaths. Also there is a new pacific drum being made by a women called Rachel. The thing that I found most interesting about learning about the south pacific drums is, knowing that they can be heard across all of the pacific islands. 


Blog ya later😁😁😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.