Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

What the 3 best things are about being back to school!!

                            HI BLOGGERS!!


Today I am going to tell you what the three best things about being back at school are. The first best thing about being back at school is seeing all of my friends in real life not on a google hangout or on a Zoom Meeting. Also playing with them.


The second best thing about coming back to school is being able to ask the teachers when I need help.


The third best thing about coming back to school is I don't have to hangout with my annoying brother. Instead I can play with people in my class.


Blog ya Later!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.