Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

What I liked about term 3

                               Hey Bloggers


The first thing I liked about this term was coming back to school and seeing all my friends and talking to them in real life. The only way to see two of my friends was to call them. I had to call Ruby on kids messenger and facetime her and with Olivia I had to face time her on facebook.

The second best thing about this term was making parachutes and flying them with my TY and her name was Fantasia. We would go to the playground and throw them of the top of the bridge and they would land safely. We worked with partners and my partner name was Ruby(my friend).

The third best thing about this term was the scooter track and scootering around on it with my friends. But I have to look out because there have been a lot of injuries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.